Terms and conditions

1

Minimum requirements

At least 25 years old and a 5 years valid driving license cat. B
2

Booking

For reservation, 25% of the holiday price has to be paid upfront and the rest of 75% should be paid with at least 20 calendar days before the first day of rental.
3

Rates

The displayed rate is final and does not includes consumable kit and cleaning fee of 100 EUR – one time
4

Guarantee

Fully reimbursable guaranty of 500 EUR for damages not covered by the insurances and produced by customer’s fault – to be paid by bank transfer or credit card at any time before departure.
5

Leaving the Territory

The leaving of the Romanian territory shall be done only with the prior agreement and in advance notification in order to issue an authorization to exit the country, no additional costs implied.
Inchirieri autorulote - Rent A Camper
Inchirieri autorulote - Rent A Camper

Personal data security

  • Under the laws on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, the information provided by you will be used by RENTACAMPER VIP SRL exclusively for the stated purpose of the site. Thus, data transmitted to us through any communication medium will only be used for sending bids, contracting, billing, etc.
  • You are not required to provide your personal information, but the refusal will make it impossible to process the request and carry out the delivery of our services. The registered information is exclusively for use by RENTACAMPER VIP SRL and is not transferable except with your consent
Inchirieri autorulote - Rent A Camper